The complete picosecond platform.
Book Your Complimentary Consultation
PicoWay® is an advanced FDA-cleared laser solution for the treatment of acne scars, wrinkles and fine lines, pigmentation and even hard-to-treat melasma. Because it emits less heat than traditional lasers, PicoWay® provides a more comfortable treatment with fast results and virtually no downtime. It helps achieve a flawless and a porcelain-like appearance for all skin types.
Studies have shown that PicoWay lasers can deliver:
- Reduced acne scarring after just three treatments
- High rates of improvement in wrinkle severity
- Helps clear benign pigment spots
- Removal of multi-coloured tattoos
The PicoWay® system delivers high peak power and the shortest pulse durations for a non-thermal, photoacoustic effect that transforms skin from the inside out. With this remarkably innovative picosecond laser, you can:
Significantly improve acne scars2 and wrinkles with a series of quick, 15- to 20- minute treatments, with low to no downtime.
Address a range of benign pigmented lesions with flexibility in depth and spot size.
Treat a wide range of tattoos. Even difficult-to-treat blue and green tattoos.
Our consultation will cover all requirements needed pre and post treatment.
- No sun exposure on the tattoo 2-4 weeks prior or post treatment
- The tattoo will look white-grey immediately after treatment and may last for a few days.
- A scab may form and drop off in 7-10 days.
- It is advisable to use an anti-bacterial ointment and dressing on the treated area for a few days after treatment.
- Clients are required to use our post treatment soothing gel, evolveMD Laser Soothe to help speed up tissue repair.
Frequently Asked Questions
2-5 treatments are recommended to see visible results, but results are variable from person to person. PicoWay Resolve is so gentle it can be used once every 1-3 months to keep your skin looking clear, taut and plump all year round. Tattoo removal requires 6 – 8 treatments with PicoWay Zoom. This can vary depending on the tattoo.
Picoway uses photoacoustic sound waves not photothermal effects (heating) so there is little to no downtime.
PicoWay Resolve – the laser may feel like little pinpricks to the skin and there may be mild discomfort, but the treatment doesn’t hurt. Immediately following the procedure a soothing gel is be applied.
PicoWay Zoom for tattoo removal is more effective at getting rid of your ink with less pain associated with traditional lasers. Because the laser pulses are much shorter than traditional lasers, you’ll experience far less pain. Topical numbing agent can be applied, to manage the pain if needed.
PicoWay uses different Pico treatments to treat different skin concerns. Clinical studies show 94% improvement in Acne scars for clients. Collagen and elastin is stimulated to smooth and renew skin texture and tone for wrinkles and fine lines. Dark spots, skin discolouration and tattoo removal are all significantly improved.